Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Last week of blogging. :(

Well, it looks like this is going to be the last week of blogging. Just confirmed the The Doctor himself. At first, I was happy. It'll be great to be on break. But at the same time, I think blogging has finally grown on me. I've finally gotten the flow of generating decent ideas weekly, and I've basically kept up on blogs this term. So yeah, I'll be a little sad to not have it anymore.

But hey, I might keep my blog anyway. Who am I blogging to? No idea. Probably just friends from the same class. But I will be traveling a lot this summer, so I will have a lot to blog about. Plus, it'll keep me writing this summer, and I sure do want to keep writing.

And now, I can even stretch my topics further. Maybe I'll post poems or short stories. That would be fun. So yeah, I think I will keep my blog. :)

It's really fun sometimes, just writing. No one particularly listening, but maybe someone surfing the internet will come across one of your posts. Maybe someone from Russia or Latin American  country finds my blog, reads a post, is slightly inspired, then never reads it again. I like the idea of being an anonymous blogger on the internet.

And I've found a lot of other blogs I like a lot. Ones that have to do with particular interests of mine, or just have to do with people's lives.

One of those blogs includes one by an American who is teaching English in Korea. It's just really cool to hear stories and input from someone in that position, considering I'm into the East Asian cultures. It's reading a narrative of a real person, but is also reminiscent of reading realistic fiction. And I love fiction.

Ehh, I don't even care if no one will read my blog. I enjoy writing, and I think it will help me, and open my mind.

Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment