Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Chilling in Osaka. Day 12

Friday, July 20th:

This morning we left Kyoto and headed for Kobe/Osaka. We visted a Kobe Disaster prevention center, like the one in Tokyo. This one was more focused on the earthquake from 1995. It was really interesting!

Then we went to the Osaka Castle, and had たこやき(octopus)!! It was really good!!! We went into the palace, to the 8th floor, and out on a deck. It was really pretty! Such a great view.

Outside of Osaka Castle!

Lunch!! :d

The palace!

A closer view.

Serina and I, at the top!

Panoramic view! 


Another view

Then we checked into our hotel, and went to a Kizuna debriefing meeting. We did a questionnaire, discussion, and presentation. I was on of the presenters again, with Tom. It went really well. :)

The meeting room



Dinner! Curry rice is sooo good!

We ate dinner, and we were free for a couple hours to roam around the area of the hotel before room check. I taged along with Tom, Emily, and Abby, and we found a ferris wheel. We went on, and got a wonderful view of the city. It was super high!

A view of Osaka from the ferris wheel

And again.

Next, we looked for Karaoke, but it was too long of a wait for a room. We were heading back to the hotel, when we happened upon Adam, Tara, Lauren, and SETSUNA!!! She was the Kennedy exchange student last year!

She brought two of her friends, Anna and Kurumi. We walked around and found a Dance Dance Revolution machine outside of an arcade, and I played with Anna! It was so fun! We walked around more before going back to the hotel. We said goodbye to Setsuna and her friends, and took pictures with each other.

Anna and I playing DDR! :)

Setsuna, me, and Anna!

The whole group, minus Kurumi. She had to leave early :/

I wish it wasn't my last night in Japan. But this trip has been wonderful. I am coming back for sure. I have so many friends here, new and old! I will miss Japan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment